SYTAB10ST screen protector or accessories

jimcfs

Nov 30, 2011
Thought I'd start this thread to exchange info for this nice new tablet, even though I've gotten greedy and bricked it twice already. :rolleyes: I bought 3 of them, one for myself, one for my mother and one for my almost 11 year old son. So, I need to find some add-ons for them.

Has anyone found any screen protectors or accessories for this new tablet? The screen protectors I've seen on ebay aren't quite the exact size we need.

Anyone found any nice cases they like, especially with a USB keyboard?

Styluses aren't going to be a problem. I've been using a couple that I have from other applications that seem to work well. Most any old cheap stylus you can find on ebay will work.

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Thought I'd start this thread to exchange info for this nice new tablet, even though I've gotten greedy and bricked it twice already. :rolleyes: I bought 3 of them, one for myself, one for my mother and one for my almost 11 year old son. So, I need to find some add-ons for them.

Has anyone found any screen protectors or accessories for this new tablet? The screen protectors I've seen on ebay aren't quite the exact size we need.

Not sure if there are any physical differences between tablet that would not allow these suggest to work as well.
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...essories-sytab10mt.html?highlight=accessories

Anyone found any nice cases they like, especially with a USB keyboard?

Styluses aren't going to be a problem. I've been using a couple that I have from other applications that seem to work well. Most any old cheap stylus you can find on ebay will work.

jimcfs

Nov 30, 2011
Dunno about 'nice', but, if cost counts, consider either of these two generic cases+kb ...

$15 shipped from Hong Kong
$18 shipped from US

Been looking at something like this. I think the keyboard is a great idea. I've been using an external full size USB keyboard with my tablet and it works great in the bottom USB slot.

lorenii

May 2, 2011
For me those cases defeat the purpose of a tablet. I didnt even like getting a sleeve case for mine, but I did. If I could find a hard case or a rubber skin for mine I would be happy. I have a desktop computers and a laptop for any major typing that I need to do. The tablet is just for keeping in touch while mobile and nothing more.

jatke

Nov 26, 2011
Then tablets 'defeat the purpose' of smart phones, which themselves are just for keeping touch while mobile and nothing more.

Sometimes a larger screen, or a keyboard, is more convenient.

supernovatjj

Dec 27, 2011
Well, cases for this model are hard to find, because the tablet is a new model!

Sent from my MID using Android Tablet Forum