T103 Screen going crazy! Help

kingl3roy

May 9, 2012
Ok. So when I turn it on and I get to the screen where I have to slide to unlock it seems the touch is off and it takes me a few tries. Then when it unlocks it goes weird. If I touch my browser instead it will click on alarms or something. Then it starts opening up multiple other programs as though I clicked them. And it does this all by itself. What is wrong with it?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I've heard of this happening if your screen gets real dirty. Try cleaning it off and see if that helps. For some reason it can interpret smudges as touches and kind of go crazy.

kingl3roy

May 9, 2012
Wow! Thank you. I am shocked because that is actually the first thing I did when it went haywire. But It still didnt work. But it is working now just fine for some reason. Thank you very much! :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Glad it worked , it's an easy thing to overlook. Mine usually gets cleaned when my wife spots it and makes some nasty comment about how filthy it is.:cool:

galaxy007

Apr 6, 2012
I agree with "Spider" and if you still have this problem I wonder if you may have a virus. Have you notice any other anomaly ?