Tablet advice

Angrydog

Apr 28, 2012
Hi

Im currently an iPhone 4 user, but looking for a cheap Android tablet so came here.

All I want to use it for is internet use and a couple of apps. I use forums and email basically.

Are there any suitable Tablets out there for under £100 that will do this? Would prefer a capacitive screen. Wifi a must but 3g would be nice, but not essential. Would also like blue tooth If possible. I also want official android market.

Couls maybe stretch to a bit more money if there isn't anything decent for my price range.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi, check out redtabletpc.coming site for a good Tablets in your price range . The ainol novo 7 range are the in thing at the moment but thete are other bargain to be had also. My tip would be teclast p85hd as a good 8" tab that has all you need, 1gb ddr, 1.2ghz cpu, 8gb flash plus space for a 32gb card, hi res capacitive screen etc at a good price for an 8". I looked at this tab before deciding to pay a bit more & get a bigger 9.7" screen tab instead. I might even get one for my son.
Why redtabletpc.coming you may ask? Well, they're a supporting vendor on this forum & as such , will give you good aftersales support with upgrades, problem solving etc. They tend to only stock beyter quality tabs than most others, you can choose shipping options for cost/speed whichever you prefer. And they have good feedback from buyers on this site. You may pay just a little more for some Tablets but I for one would rather pay a little more just for that extra peace of mind uou get with an honest, helpful company such as theirs. There are some dubious sellers out there who promise items in stock , then once you've ordered you find you have to wait longer or get shipped a cheaper alternative product. Some are just outright scammers & I'm sure you'll read of some of them in the forum, and some are just hit & miss msking it a lottery if you ever get your Tablets at all. This is why I trust redtabletpc. They will do all they can to get you what you want. You have nothing to lose by giving their site a look & you might just get your ideal tab. Good luck.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Ps excuse my text errors, predictive text is bloody annoying at times :-( maybe I should just turn it off!

Feb 16, 2012
Hi

Im currently an iPhone 4 user, but looking for a cheap Android tablet so came here.

All I want to use it for is internet use and a couple of apps. I use forums and email basically.

Are there any suitable Tablets out there for under £100 that will do this? Would prefer a capacitive screen. Wifi a must but 3g would be nice, but not essential. Would also like blue tooth If possible. I also want official android market.

Couls maybe stretch to a bit more money if there isn't anything decent for my price range.

Thanks.
Hello ,Friend , you can choose Ainol novo 7 elf or Onda VI10 Elite From our site www.redtabletpc.com low price , Good quality and good customer evaluation.
Thanks a lot and have a nice day! :eek:

Angrydog

Apr 28, 2012
Thanks for the replies guys.

The teclast85 looks well specced, but oddly one of the pics is of an iPad on the website?
It also seems to have 3G support with external dongle. Does it have blue tough support?

How about the other 2 mentioned? Do they both have full android market?

Thanks

Feb 16, 2012
Thanks for the replies guys.

The teclast85 looks well specced, but oddly one of the pics is of an iPad on the website?
It also seems to have 3G support with external dongle. Does it have blue tough support?

How about the other 2 mentioned? Do they both have full android market?

Thanks

Hi, teclast p85 look like ipad , support 3g and wifi , not support bluetooth. other 2 mentioned all supprot android market.
Thanks a lot and have a nice day! :)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
There is an aishuo a7 on redtabletpc site for around £110 with capacitive screen but less memory. Depends what is important to you. I personally would buy a better spec Tablets & use usb to d/load from. I didn't buy mine because it had b/tooth. But because it had the best specs for the cost & was in stock.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Ps-i chose 8" because I think they're better screen format (4:3 rather than 16:9 of 7" tabs). Easier for viewing websites , reading , games, not sure about movies as I don't really use my Tablets for that. But the elf is a good Tablets. There are others on site that support bluetooth externally. You will need to look at the specs in your price range. I think the samsung s5 pv210 does and maybe yuandao n12 not sure.

Angrydog

Apr 28, 2012
Thanks again! I was going to use blue tooth for diagnostics on my car, but it's. It essential. I will probably use mine to watch movies on when on my lunch break at work.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I would check again with them coz I'm sure more tabs support exrenal bluetooth than they have mentioned. Maybe check specs on other sites eg pandawill or chinagrabber but I wouldn't buy from them. I use these sites for tech specs price comparison etc before going to more trustworthy paces liks redtabletpc.

Angrydog

Apr 28, 2012
Thanks again, will have a good look!

Whats the import duty work out at on one of these normally?

Thanks