Tablet Memory questions

LRK

Nov 4, 2012
I'm looking to buy a tablet for my daughter, so I'm looking for something inexpensive but still a good tablet. I've having some questions about the memory, I can't seen to find anything with 64MB of memory at a reasonable price (which I understand) but if she wants to have movies I'm worried about it taking up all the memory. She would use this right now for games, books, and movies. I found one with 16MB with a 32MB card slot, which I thought was pretty good, but sales people have told me its not enough. Does anyone feel this is enough? Also, if I buy and download a movie for her can I then move it to the SD card storage and just remove it for later use and use a different SD card for everyday use? I hope I explained that correctly. I don't own a tablet, so I'm a novice to this. Thanks for anyones help.
Also, I've been looking at the Visual Land Prestige 10" Android, any comments on this device?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

My first Android Tablet was 16GB and it had a microSD card slot. I found that 16GB is more than enough if you use the SD card slot for the movies. If you get a tablet without the slot, that could be an issue.