Tablet Mouse and Keyboard

jhaskins75

Mar 15, 2012
I have tried just about everything suggested and at one time, and one time only sense I purchased my Coby Kyros MID7012 tablet, did the usb external device function with a Gigaware wireless mouse using it's usb full size adapter connected to the supplied dongle female cable, but that as the last time it ever worked. I am now being told, after doing a factory reset, cause Coby tech said that may be the problem, even though the mini usb port will allow me to interface with my pc with the other style cable, and the dongle cable is okay, and still I can't get any function from using a flash drive, or mouse both wireless or direct usb or a keyboard to function. I went to Logitech site and it said their model 470 is designed for tablets, but will only work on android version 3.0+ and above...Does ANYONE know what type tablet mouse, manufacturer that anyone has used with the Gingerbread 2.3.3 version that will work? I love this tablet, but maybe I should trade uo to one that has the 3.0 version or is HID compliant....All help welcomed.:mad:

eynstyne

Mar 2, 2012
The tablet supports a certain max capacity for some flash drives to be recognized.
It is recommended that these not be formatted to NTFS even though it does support it.
Try FAT32.
Compatibility with this tab is really strange, sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.
The device has to be HID compliant as the USB-OTG SCSI interface telechips drivers are built to detect them.
Also, a reboot with the device plugged in sometimes helps.