Tablet Newb COBY MID7014-4G 2.3 HELP

acidlit3

Feb 16, 2012
so just the other day i was given as a gift a Kryos Coby 7014-4G with android 2.3 ... Im fairly new to the tablet life so i went to google to see what i could do with it (have a android phone so a bit used to rooting and roms and such) but i wasnt able to find anything really for this version of tablet. I was wondering why, I know its not the best and most expensive but would stilll like to play with it and get the android market on it, maybe unlock some of its powers and get rid of some the factory bloatware.. I even went to the Coby website to see if there was any upgrade software and found absolutly nothing for the MID7014. If anyone could help me out with how to root and get the android market or just point me to the info i would love you forever :p ... Heck any info on it at all would be awesome, Thanks in advance...

lmharper2399

Mar 17, 2012
You shouldget the getjar which you can download a lot of games for free don't know anything about the Android market but you should be able 2 go 2 google and type in download Android market for my coby kyros 7014 or something close to that hope i could be some help