Tablet newbie needs help (usb drivers)

metal2.3

Nov 6, 2011
Hey:
i have a viewpad 10s and i`ve downloaded the usb drivers but i cannot install them. Theres no .exe to start installing , what i`m missing?? . I plug the usb cable to my pc and tablet (do the start sequence that the manual shows) but nothing... no soft nor hard recognition whatsoever. I`ve used the search but i could not find this problem posted...
Thanks in advance!

edit: my pc is running with win 7 ultimate

metal2.3

Nov 6, 2011
238 views and 0 replies?? thanks a lot for reading....problem solved. Close.

mmp669

Oct 20, 2011
238 views and 0 replies?? thanks a lot for reading....problem solved. Close.

Maybe people don't know how to fix this. Why didn't you post your solution and it maybe helpful for some people? That's how a community should work.

metal2.3

Nov 6, 2011
Maybe people don't know how to fix this. Why didn't you post your solution and it maybe helpful for some people? That's how a community should work.
I did not post my solution because nobody seem to care about my question....
Anyway , i`ve solved the problem by installing windows xp and trying again , simple and quick.

amarillo

Dec 29, 2011
Well hello metal2.3, i've tried to follow your steps but nothing happend. I have to notebooks one with Xp and the other with vista home. I've tried to connect via the male usb my viewpad 10s android but i didn't manage to get into the recovery mode. I would be thankfull if you could analyze me your method. Thanks in advance.

metal2.3

Nov 6, 2011
Amarillo:
first yo need to set up a folder with the usb drivers (desktop for quick access) then , just follow this simple directions ( http://www.vujke.com/download/E-ViewPad 10s Firmware Update SOP.pdf ) , the most difficult thing for me was to do the buttons sequence (don`t know why!!) to get to recovery mode. If you did install the usb drivers uninstall them and do the process with a fresh start. Good luck!