Tablet noob needs help!

mrjohnnyy

Mar 17, 2012
Hey everyone I am new on the forums as well as to tablets.

I am currently looking into purchasing a tablet but I really don't know much. All i know is I don't want an ipad mainly cause I hear that other tablets can do much more.

I was interested in an Android device so I figured I come here to ask. Not too small. at least a 10in screen. hd rez. yadayaya

ANY SUGGESTIONS?!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
It really depends on how much you want to spend, top of the line would be Samsung black they are over $1000 dollars, the cheapest tablet would be around $40. I have 4 tablets highest I paid was $160, none are in IPAD class, to get in IPAD class get a Samsung

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi you might want to look at a few options. Chinese are cheap but getting very close to ipad specs now. here are a few considerations;
1. How big do you want
2. What will it mainly be used for
3. Price ranges
4. Support from vendor (ie. Upgrades & tech help)
5. Battery life & wifi range (if impportant)
6. Useable out of the box or do you want to play & learn

There are a few good tablets out there that will meet whatever you're looking for
7' screens
Check out ainol novo 7 range (from $100 upwards.. paladin, elf,aurora etc.)
8" screens
Check out teclast p85hd, ployer momo8, onda vi30 elite.
9.7" screens
Try onda vi40 elite (if you canfind any in stock!)
Or. Ployer momo II, yuandao n90 (aka window n90)
These are just a few I looked at myself. In the end I chose a sanei n90 (budget & availibility more than preference. I would've liked the onda vi40 but it was a case of 'a few dollars too much more'
Anyway I'm sure you will see something to grab you. Ps try looking on youtube for some of these just to see what they're capable of..... good luck.

Sent from my WM8650 using Android Tablet