tablet password prob

krystlepoole1220

Feb 14, 2015
Craig tablet model number cmp756. Bought tablet and came with password already set how can I reset tablet if reset on back doesn't work please help me ...i haven't even been able to use it yet and it was a bday gift

Jeffrey

Super Moderator
Jul 27, 2014
Try going to Settings>Security>Password you should be able to reset it there.

krystlepoole1220

Feb 14, 2015
As soon as I turn tablet on it asks for password how do I get to settings if I can't get passed password as soon as its on

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If possible I would get back with the seller and ask what's up. Either it was a demo in a store or previously used. The only way to get around that problem is with a hardware based factory reset. We have a thread here that should help.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Krystle, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. If necessary, you'll find the instructions for doing a reset of your tablet here:

Factory reset: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html

If there are no instructions there specifically for your tablet, try some of the methods for other tablets. One of them will probably work and you won't hurt anything by trying.