tablet stolen

annalexa

Jan 20, 2015
My tablet given to me by mother in-law was an Ellippsess sorry if misspelled! From Verizon I had problems with it, it locked me out with voice recognition password I tried to do a factory reset etc to no avail my mother in law was paying a small fee anyway I could not get into my tablet so bought another tablet anyway I was looking for old tablet and found out my ex stole it he still lives in the same house until divorce is done anyway I don't have the serial number just name of tablet and carrier all under my mother in laws name, she said service would be turned off anyway I was synching pictures from my cell to my new tablet on Facebook and all the pictures being synched were from my stolen tablet! How is it synching the pictures? I don't remember my Google account for old tablet is there anyway I can trace my old tablet? And can my ex see all my personal information?? I know this a long shot it just infuriates me to no end knowing he is going through all my personal info we have kids and are fighting for custody any help or explanation will help my PC is not working he has his downstairs We all use Wii Fii which I pay for and he uses thanks:mad:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
My tablet given to me by mother in-law was an Ellippsess sorry if misspelled! From Verizon I had problems with it, it locked me out with voice recognition password I tried to do a factory reset etc to no avail my mother in law was paying a small fee anyway I could not get into my tablet so bought another tablet anyway I was looking for old tablet and found out my ex stole it he still lives in the same house until divorce is done anyway I don't have the serial number just name of tablet and carrier all under my mother in laws name, she said service would be turned off anyway I was synching pictures from my cell to my new tablet on Facebook and all the pictures being synched were from my stolen tablet! How is it synching the pictures? I don't remember my Google account for old tablet is there anyway I can trace my old tablet? And can my ex see all my personal information?? I know this a long shot it just infuriates me to no end knowing he is going through all my personal info we have kids and are fighting for custody any help or explanation will help my PC is not working he has his downstairs We all use Wii Fii which I pay for and he uses thanks:mad:
If you are locked out , then so is your ex.