Tablet Won't Start

Gookke

Oct 1, 2013
I bought a chinese iWin v91 tablet a year ago. It worked very well but when I used it couple days ago it freezed when I unlocked it. That has happened many times and the only fix for it is just to reboot it. I turned it off like normally but then it didn't go to the home screen anymore. It's stuck in the android logo every time I try to turn it on. Sometimes it goes to the home screen but turns off again soon. I tried to do a factory reset but when I press volume up and power it just goes to a screen where is a android robot lying down and red triangle above it. I can't find any menus there and if I try to press volume up and power there too, it says rebooting... and gets stuck in the android logo again. I have tried all the buttons and I just can't figure out how to fix it. I'd like to know how to fix this problem.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Gookke, congratulations on your new iWin tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. Sorry to hear you're having problems with that tablet, I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you. More people are likely to join the discussion there and try to help you. Good luck!

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Hope that you were able to resolve this problem.