Tablet wont turn on - please help!

nic.olapink

Apr 15, 2014
My daughters android OS 4.0 tablet wont turn on. Do not know any other details about it, got it with a groupn offer and it doesn't have any other brand on it other than android on the screen when it is turned on. Have had it plugged in to fully charge it and tried putting it into the laptop to see if it is recognised and there was nothing. There are no volume buttons on the tablet to push and hold for a master reset, it literally only has the power button. Any ideas please :D

stillmind

Aug 8, 2012
My daughters android OS 4.0 tablet wont turn on. Do not know any other details about it, got it with a groupn offer and it doesn't have any other brand on it other than android on the screen when it is turned on. Have had it plugged in to fully charge it and tried putting it into the laptop to see if it is recognised and there was nothing. There are no volume buttons on the tablet to push and hold for a master reset, it literally only has the power button. Any ideas please :D

Looks like you've got a lemon, mate. If I were you, I'd go back and throw that crap on his face. I hope you didn't pay for it.