Tabletsprint.com

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Anyone buy a tablet from tabletsprint.com?

please post good or bad experiences about this site.

JackDerbyNY

Nov 26, 2012
Anyone buy a tablet from tabletsprint.com?

please post good or bad experiences about this site.

Last week I bought a Flame and the new Novo 10 Hero, a 10" tablet from TabletSprint. They got both to me pretty quick and they are in California.

Both models work fine. The new 10 inch hero's got a great screen and 4.1 works well, also 10pt touch is smooth-- they have a new 3G tablet coming out that they're going to offer next week- let's hope it comes out soon.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
JackDerbyNY said:
Last week I bought a Flame and the new Novo 10 Hero, a 10" tablet from TabletSprint. They got both to me pretty quick and they are in California.

Both models work fine. The new 10 inch hero's got a great screen and 4.1 works well, also 10pt touch is smooth-- they have a new 3G tablet coming out that they're going to offer next week- let's hope it comes out soon.

Thanks for the feed back

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I am looking to buy the Novo Captain, an American reseller would awesome.

dg1

Jul 29, 2013
Tablet Sprint:
I've had a very bad experience with them.
First, they do not inform you, that they do not have products on stock. I've ordered a tablet and ~$100 in other parts.
Received the tablet about a month later, and also a tablet case/keyboard with micro USB. But I ordered the case/keyboard with Bluetooth!
About $25 difference. They took money for full order. Have not delivered the other parts, stopped answering my E-mails.
I am sure, it is a fraud. What would you think? Contacting BBB, looking on how to contact district attorney and FBI - they've
used mail to send me a cheaper keyboard. It could be a federal crime now.

Last edited:

RaderCad

Jul 31, 2013
Tablet Sprint:
I've had a very bad experience with them.
First, they do not inform you, that they do not have products on stock. I've ordered a tablet and ~$100 in other parts.
Received the tablet about a month later, and also a tablet case/keyboard with micro USB. But I ordered the case/keyboard with Bluetooth!
About $25 difference. They took money for full order. Have not delivered the other parts, stopped answering my E-mails.
I am sure, it is a fraud. What would you think? Contacting BBB, looking on how to contact district attorney and FBI - they've
used mail to send me a cheaper keyboard. It could be a federal crime now.

Seems this is a place to ONLY order the tablet. But then what do we do if it is defective? :(

Aug 6, 2013
I am a representative with TabletSprint and we periodically review posts related to our website and the previous posting is from an individual whom attempted credit card fraud with a purchase and is now making up fictional service complaints and posting negative reviews of the TabletSprint website.

TabletSprint is focused on customer service and has a 92% fulfillment rate of orders within a 24 hour period and also responds to Customer Service e-mails by the following business day.

- Samantha W.
TabletSprint Customer Service

Aug 11, 2013
I've purchase a few tablets and accessories over the past year from TabletSprint for the company I work for - they've been quick to respond and product delivery usually is a week or less. Tablets are just as good as other brands and prices save our business a few hundred a year.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
TabletSprint is one of the first U.S. sites I've seen which offers the new Miracast TV -- HD wireless system -- which is much better than Chromecast and doesn't limit the content you display like Chromecast does, and a new Miracast HD Wireless adapter is selling for $39 and works much more like Apple’s $100+ Airplay Wireless display technology.

dbertholli

Aug 28, 2013
Tablet Sprint - Samantha,

I have had a bad experience dealing with your company over the last 2 months.

Placing an order two months ago I have not yet received any update on where the Ramos X10 Pro except that is awaiting shipping. Since this I have made 5 emails asking your company where the tablet is that you have taken over $300 dollars for.

Please provide some feedback as I look to facilitate legal action.

Aug 6, 2013
I was able to pull a record based upon your member name here and TabletSprint has record of shipping to a Bertholli last month with our automated system reflecting delivery confirmation, otherwise we would have been notified of a shipping issue. If the package was not received and has been lost, TabletSprint will file a lost shipping claim and we are able to ship out a replacement to you immediately. We do show email record of several responses to you, perhaps check your spam folder as the emails may have been filtered. One of our customer service reps will contact you to resolve this.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Customer satisfaction in action!!! Curious to find out from dbertholli if this shipping issue has been resolved.