TechBalloon365.com Experiences

Feb 26, 2013
Hi Everyone

We have created this thread so that you can post your purchase experiences with our Webstore: http://www.techballoon365.com

TechBalloon365.com operates in Cyprus - Europe and in Shenzhen, China and we specialize in top android tablets, smartphones and all sorts of gadgets/electronics! We aim to provide only the latest high quality android tablets and all sorts of electronics and gadgets from China at affordable prices and with the customer service you deserve! Through our trusted partners in China, we have built a bridge connecting China, Europe and the rest of the World, this is why our product prices and quality are hard to compete. All of our products are shipped from China.
Are you looking for the best netbook or the best android tablet? We aim to provide just that!

The Chinese Industry in the last few years has specialized in manufacturing high quality android tablets and electronics that have nothing to be jealous of the big brand names.

ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS PASS STRICT QUALITY CONTROLS PRIOR TO SHIPMENT.

Please feel free to contact us at any time at [email protected] or using our live chat system in office hours from 9am to 5pm (GMT +2) where you will be able to discuss with one of our professional members of staff and have all of your questions answered. In case there is no operator online, please leave us a message and we will respond within 24 hours.

Last edited:

undrood

Mar 20, 2013
Hi, good to see shops participating in the forum.

Any plans to take in the Ployer Momo12? I see you have the Momo20 (Quad Core), but the Momo12 has been out for a bit longer, and is more "battle tested" :)

Will the tablets you sell work with Google Play out of the box?

Also, I'm wondering which manufacturer you think has the highest quality in general?

Feb 26, 2013
Hi, good to see shops participating in the forum.

Any plans to take in the Ployer Momo12? I see you have the Momo20 (Quad Core), but the Momo12 has been out for a bit longer, and is more "battle tested" :)

Will the tablets you sell work with Google Play out of the box?

Also, I'm wondering which manufacturer you think has the highest quality in general?

Hi undrood,

The Ployer Momo12 is in stock and we have added it to our webstore: PLOYER MOMO12 10.1" Android 4.1 Rockchip Dual-core 1.6GHz CPU Tablet - TechBalloon365|Android Tablets|Smartphones|Electronics|

There is a large number of products in stock and we will keep adding them on our webstore gradually.

As far as we are aware, all of the tablets we provide support playstore, including the Ployer Momo12

In the odd case that Playstore is not supported by any of the devices, or if the Playstore app visibility is limited, Aptoide is a great application that lets you download the applications of Playstore, including their apk file!

With regards the manufacturer quality, this is a tricky question.
Generally, Ramos, Pipo, Ployer produce quality devices but this does not mean that other manufacturers do not.

Mostly all manufacturers produce quality units. Some devices/models are simply of excelllence!

Ofcourse, like all major tablet manufacturers such as Samsung etc. you get the occasional 'failed models' I would say that actually fail to meet the demands.

What people don't know is that if you search on youtube 'faulty ipad' or something similar, you will get hundreds of results of videos with faulty ipads out of the box! And those are devices that cost a lot of money and supposedly go through rigorous quality control tests!

Regards
TechBalloon365 Customer Service

Feb 26, 2013
Ok, I just placed my order for a Momo12 at TechBalloon365, with extra tracking. Let's see how this goes :)

Thanks for ordering from our store. Please allow 15-25 days as specified for standard delivery methods.

For assistance you can use our live chat system,email or contact us here :)

Regards
TechBalloon365