Thank you

littlejaye

Mar 28, 2013
The welcome email I received when I joined the other night was very nice thank you. I am a female and I live in the Us. I have grown to absolutely love androids. I have a LG Optimus Q phone, Acer iconic a200 tablet the 16gb red device and my most favorite the nexus 7 tablet the 16gb device. In July I plan on getting another one. Most likely whatever nexus 7 has out at the time. I suffer from MS and I flat out refuse to go down. And, I find these tablets are very good brain therapy helping me keep my eye and hand coordination strong. I do shake some so to keep my devices safe I purchased rubbery jacket skins. The only thing with them I find them being dust magnets. So If any one knows what other skins that are bulky and easily grippable please share the info with me. Again thank you for letting me join.

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum littlejaye and you are very welcome.

You do sound like a fanGIRL for sure/ With most people wanting slimmer protection it seems you would prefer something more, "bulky"? Is it going to be for the Nexus 7?Protection is going to be VERY tablet specific.

Adelamarc

May 16, 2011
You can look for the cases made by bobj. I'm pretty sure he has a nexus 7 one and they are very protective. He makes them in a few colors. Searching for Bobj and nexus 7 on amazon should bring them up. I believe they do attract lint though like most silicone covers, worth a look though.

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10

littlejaye

Mar 28, 2013
You can look for the cases made by bobj. I'm pretty sure he has a nexus 7 one and they are very protective. He makes them in a few colors. Searching for Bobj and nexus 7 on amazon should bring them up. I believe they do attract lint though like most silicone covers, worth a look though.

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10

Thank you both. I will be looking for a new one for both tabs. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Jaye, welcome to Android Tablets. Judging by your enthusiasm for Android and your devices, you'll fit right in here very quickly. Glad you decided to join us here and become a member of the forum.

littlejaye

Mar 28, 2013
Hello Jaye, welcome to Android Tablets. Judging by your enthusiasm for Android and your devices, you'll fit right in here very quickly. Glad you decided to join us here and become a member of the forum.

Thank you. It's a very nice forum with lots great info.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD