The First MTK6589 Quad Core Smart Phone CUBOT A6589

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Cubot announced that they will release the Quad Core smartphone which use MTK6589, the latest chip from MediaTek. It means this would be the first MTK6589 Quad Core Smart Phone, so they named it CUBOT A6589.

And now it is for pre-sell, and we can accpet pre-order.
Today share some details with all of you.

Highlights

• CPU: MTK6589 Cortex A7 quad core, single at 1.2GHZ
  • 5.7 Inch 720P HD IPS Screen
  • 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
  • 13.0MP camera
It is said Antutu score would be more than 10K.
We will update the screen shot later.
More details pls click here.

Dvalin21

Oct 28, 2010
I was just looking at this phone, Also, I spoke to my carrier here in the states so this information maybe helpful as well:

Also for all T-mobile US users, the following is an online chat session with T-Mobile.
Keith Manns: I plan on buying a new phone soon, but I need to talk to one of the T-mobile Tech support for non Tmobile phones. Need to know if 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz ;3G: WCDMA 850/2100 will get me full 3/4G?
!Carmelo A: Hi Keith, my name is Carmelo A and my Rep ID is 1451356.
Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Live Chat. It is my pleasure to help you with your concern.
Keith Manns: Hello
Keith Manns: And thank you
!Carmelo A: May I know the make and model of your phone please?
Keith Manns: Cubot A6589
!Carmelo A: Thank you very much for that inmformation Keith. That is possible that you can get the full 3G or 4G with T-Mobile but then that phone should be unlocked so that you can use that to T-Mobile Network and get the full 3G or G service.
Keith Manns: Thats great to here, and yes the phone is unlocked. Let me get the link for you
Keith Manns: http://www.**********.com/item/Cubot-A6589-MTK6589-Quad-Core-Smart-Phone-5-7-Inch-HD-IPS-Screen-1G-RAM-8G-ROM-Android-4-1-3G-GPS-13-0MP-Camera-313984.html
!Carmelo A: Thank you. If that is the case, then you can use that phone with T-Mobile. All you have to do is purchase a new T-Mobile sim card for that phone and have it activated by calling our Customer care at 18009378997.
!Carmelo A: Have i answered your concerns already?
Keith Manns: yes maam for the most part you have, just wanted o make sure that the 2100/850 frequencies was compatible with Tmobiles network for 3g signal
!Carmelo A: Okay not a problem Keith. If you have more questions, please logon to Unsupported Browser.
Thank you for choosing T-mobile Live Chat and have a nice day. You may now go ahead and close the chat.
Thank you for using our online help. You may now close this window.
Your session has ended. You may now close this window.
Also, can you post the official website link? Thanks

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi Dvalin21, thanks for your practical information. In fact, we are one of the authorized seller of CuBot smart phone. Any specifications in our website are official.