There are no Android devices associated with this account?

sychen

May 30, 2011
I got new tablet MID M70002T with 2.2 OS. I tried registering from Market APP using both my google email and another non-google email accounts. Every time I tried downloading from market.android web site. It failed with "no Android devices associated with this account". How do I fix this? I know I put different password (my gamail account) when I did the registration on Android Market App. Is it the reason that I can not make the Android Market account linked to my gmail acount?

Any help would be much appreciated!

FlutteringBy

Jul 5, 2011
I too would like an answer to your question.....I have an Acer Iconia a500 & get the same response as you whenever I attempt to download an app.....I don't have a phone, just this tablet....

FlutteringBy

Jul 5, 2011
That did the trick, gwagdesigns.......thanks to you I've now been able to download & install my 1st app!!......:).....

Appreciate your help...

FlutteringBy

kevin747

Jul 12, 2011
hi, tryed to download files to install android market but having same problem with extacting them as others have , can i get the files somewhere else, or have them emailed to me? thanks

FlutteringBy

Jul 5, 2011
I had to first click on a Market icon that was preinstalled on my Acer desktop.....that registered my device as a tablet & I've had no problem since then....maybe you have a similar icon?....

immawsy

Jul 20, 2011
I got new tablet MID M70002T with 2.2 OS. I tried registering from Market APP using both my google email and another non-google email accounts. Every time I tried downloading from market.android web site. It failed with "no Android devices associated with this account". How do I fix this? I know I put different password (my gamail account) when I did the registration on Android Market App. Is it the reason that I can not make the Android Market account linked to my gmail acount?

Any help would be much appreciated!

i have the same problem... i have the same tablet.. until now i cant install app

kubb34

Sep 15, 2011
I have an Ematic Eglide2 android tablet and everytime I try to download an app from the online market it says "no device associated" can anyone help me with this

seanconnell89

Oct 23, 2011
These steps worked for me after hours of searching and trying different methods:

1) Log in to gmail account
2) Go to Account Settings
3) Click on Profile and Privacy
4) Click "Sign in to Dashboard"
5) Once signed into the dashboard click on "Manage Mobile devices" under the Calender section
6) Verify your mobile number
7) Go to market.android.com
8) Go to My Market Account
9) Click on the settings tab and your device should be listed.

c.khumalo

Oct 3, 2011
This seem to be n open ended problem with Android and no one seems to have a solution to this what a waste of time and money. bought n Android Tablet 2.2 from Tradestead, then a week ago it arrived here in South Africa. Since then I have been experiencing various issues or errors when trying to download Google Apps, i.e. Google Authenticator, Gmail Apps or even App Brain all of which are only downloaded through Market.Android.com where I would get a notification that there are no devices linked to my profile. Then if I try to do n Auto Sync through through the application add my gmail account then when I get to the server information I get another error that it was unable to connect to server that I need to edit my details.

Is there a possibility that I can rather get a flash apk that will sync and default to Western settings instead of East?
Thank you

taoandroid

Oct 28, 2011
You can get a flash apk, you can shop on some shops online, like ebay or the one above. There are a lot kinds of flash card that may suit your android. Just go and find one

mxrob

Nov 4, 2011
i cant seem to find "manage mobile devices" when i log into my google dashboard anywhere......

elfven

Nov 6, 2011
Android Market is not the only option! You can simply bypass Googles monopoly on the Android Market altogether - don't use the Android Market! Use a different android app download manager like "SlideMe", it is the only one that worked on my tablet device. I don't need a gmail account OR google authentication so no problems with devices not being associated with the account! Go try out the competition!

dj.truth

Jul 11, 2011
how exactly to do you log out of the account? Are you talking about in the browser? Any idea how to access the market app? I keep getting a server error. I flashed with firmware 2852 and after rebooting, I was able to hook to the market via the app on the tablet, downloaded facebook and titanium backup and now when i go back to the market app, i get the server error. any ideas?