There is a problem connecting to netflix please try again later (13001)

Woozers

Mar 17, 2013
Hi guys, im new here and hoping you experts can help me fix my Galaxy Note 10.1.

I installed Netflix a few months ago and it has been working fine up until last week. Every time I try use the app I get the message

"There is a problem connecting to netflix please try again later (13001)"

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cach & Data, rebooted, all the scenarios and still no luck.

Any thoughts? If not, how can I stream from the web browser as I need flash

frapshake

Apr 22, 2011

Woozers

Mar 17, 2013
Hi Woozers. Maybe you did some research and found this same Netflix website, but if not, take a look. It looks like lots of people are having the same problem and also looks like the problem has been going on for months. It looks like it only happens to some Android devices. They are "working on it." I haven't experienced it yet and hope I never do. Good luck!

https://getsatisfaction.com/netflix/topics/netflix_error_13001_cannot_communicate_with_netflix_please_try_again_later

Hi mate,

I sorted it I think. What I did was I cancelled my streaming plan and disconnected devices. I then renewed the streaming plan (within 5 mins) and I then opened the app on my Tablet whilst logged into Netflix on my Laptop and fingers crossed it is working. I hope it stays working obviously but it is pretty temperamental

I will keep you posted

Woozers

frapshake

Apr 22, 2011
'Temperamental' is a good description for the problem according to comments on that website. There doesn't seem to be any type of pattern to it at all. Thanks for telling how you got yours working. It might help other people. I hope it continues to work for you too. Yes, please keep us all posted.