Timely Deal for the Motorola Xoom - $600 Without the Contract

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Hvjuj.jpg

The deal is now dead

It appears that you can actually grab the Motorola Xoom for a more appetizing $600 using the coupon code OCNNSB25 for 25% off ($200) at the Motorola Store. The code is supposed to work till March 15, or until Motorola decides to pull the plug on this. Considering that there is no data requirement for the device, this is a more reasonable price for the device. And don't feel sorry for Motorola, because we all know this was priced as a premium product to begin with.

Source
XDA via AndroidCentral

Feb 4, 2011
This code did work up until about 7PM Eastern time. I had the Xoom in my cart with the discount applied but I did not have the available credit on my Credit card to purchase it. Kind of bummed. still waiting for the wifi only version.

8IRon8Man3

Oct 19, 2010
They really shouldn't be pricing they're product against apple so closely. I read somewhere that it costs apple just a few hundred bucks to build an iPad. Surely this thing doesn't cost more than a couple hundred. Especially without the aluminum and all that apple fluff.

jamspc

Mar 1, 2011
If Motorola could stick to this price I believe they could seriously impact Ipad sales, if only.