[Tool] The best tool ever----IDEOS S7 Toolbox released!

beenhow

Sep 29, 2011
My friend bearjay from Geeksu.info did a great job on making a toolbox for S7 and S7 slim. And i translated it into English edition for worldwide users.

This toolbox is awesome! It provides you a lot of powerful tools such as flashing roms or backup your roms. It even can change the fonts or animations in your device with only one key operation.

It made simple instructions on the first page so even you are a newbie you can use it freely.

If you are interested, please visit: Geeksu.info . This is a great site for S7 users.

snapshots:

$1.jpg
$2.jpg
$3.jpg

download this toolbox here!!

Attachments

• $0.jpg
    $0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 3,208
Last edited:

Publius

Dec 10, 2011
It's really cool that someone is doing that, but is there any chance for more international (english) version of the site? ;-)

Batabe

Oct 23, 2011
i've downloaded the toolbox from the geeksu.info, but the "interface" is perhaps in chinese.
could you please upload the english verison of install.cmd?

thanks

Batabe

Oct 23, 2011
is this the only one article in EN on the site?

probably there are more important.
i've tried to translate it with yahoo site translator, and the there are more interesting ones... but translation is not really perfect... or if you can recommend a good translator for them, it will be great

Last edited:

beenhow

Sep 29, 2011
is this the only one article in EN on the site?

probably there are more important.
i've tried to translate it with yahoo site translator, and the there are more interesting ones... but translation is not really perfect... or if you can recommend a good translator for them, it will be great

translators added!hope to help you!

Publius

Dec 10, 2011
Can anyone post a mirror of the file? Transfer from that site breaks and the archive gets corrupt :(

Jan 6, 2012
i been trying to root my s-7 for about 4 days now. i keep coming to a problem. i need a drive. its bothering me
please help

Jan 6, 2012
i been trying to root my s-7 for about 4 days now. &nbsp;i keep coming to a problem. &nbsp;i need a drive. &nbsp;its bothering me<br>please help