Touch Panel Replacement S7

AlohaHuawei

Mar 27, 2011
I got home from school one day to see that my tablet was on the grip tape of my skateboard...I don't know exactly what happened but my brother did something to it and now there are multiple deep scratch's in it, I know its not the LCD I just need to find the (I think touch Panel) Does anyone know where I can get a replacement I haven't been able to find one anywhere.

paganor

Mar 2, 2011
I have a big crack in mine too, had a six pack of beer in my bag at the time, one of the twist top lids hit the display with a bit too much force and cracked it. Display and touch still work perfectly but it looks a bit ghetto unfortunately. At this point i have not been find a replacement, however did not think to look on ebay until reading this thread, alas to no avail..:(... Yet! :) If anyone manages to find 1 plz let me know.. Can post pics for more detail if needed, or simply for LOL'ing at my misfortune.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Check for anyplace that does cellphone repair. They should be able to source parts of do the actual fix.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using the Android Tablet app!

nguetsop_m

Oct 12, 2011
Did anyone succeed in replacing their classic s7 lcd?
I just broke mine, and can not decide between buying a digitizer and an actual LCD on ebay. Those seem to be two different things; Is that right?