Touch screen moisture and screen protector

illdill

Jan 8, 2011
I have noticed other people having screen moisture issues. Does anyone have a screen protector and do you think that would help with touch screen moisture problems?

Thanks

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
I bought the screen protector that B&N sells with the NC. Have yet to have a moisture issue.

BTW: I live in the Congo where it is 90 every day and 100% humidity.

illdill

Jan 8, 2011
Awesome, Yeah I go to school in Charleston, SC and live in Miami, FL when i'm not here so its always very humid.

Thanks for the reply.

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
I had a moisture problem once.. My daughter spilled a glass of water on my NC.. Dried it off, works fine. No screen protector.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
I had a moisture problem once.. My daughter spilled a glass of water on my NC.. Dried it off, works fine. No screen protector.

ROFL... thats not a moisture problem... thats an accident problem. But glad it works!

crenita

Jan 6, 2011
I haven't added a screen protector but did just pick up a waterproof bag to use Pool side.. I am soooo waiting for the weather to warm up and I can use my NC by the pool.. btw it was only $10. on amazon and WOW it is super secure...Kwik Tek Dry Pak Multi-Purpose Case

. just slip it into bag secure the top and you can read and operate it while in the clear bag... looks weird but better than water damage from slipped drinks or fall into the water.