Touch Screen Stopped Working

chondrokeeper

Dec 28, 2013
I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. I have tried to boot into recovery and wipe cache also did the wipe data/factory reset with no luck. Now it will boot up and it is stuck on the language time setup. Is there a driver that needs to be reloaded? :confused: If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
no I haven't seen that, I would try and install a full stock rom, I use ics, but you can use jb rom if you want.

chondrokeeper

Dec 28, 2013
I found some roms in the technical forum and tried to load them. I used this rom-- Stock 4.1.1 worldwide (A2109A_A411_03_13_121126_WW): https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxN...3FWQ2hndTgwcGs

That appears to be jelly bean if I'm not mistaken. I had ice cream sandwich. The screen still does not work. But it appears to have switched to jelly bean because the shutdown now has airplane mode vibrate and the speaker on it. Is there a particular driver that can be installed for the touch screen. I am pretty new to tablets and not real sure about what I am doing.

Thanks for your help.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I found some roms in the technical forum and tried to load them. I used this rom-- Stock 4.1.1 worldwide (A2109A_A411_03_13_121126_WW): https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxN...3FWQ2hndTgwcGs

That appears to be jelly bean if I'm not mistaken. I had ice cream sandwich. The screen still does not work. But it appears to have switched to jelly bean because the shutdown now has airplane mode vibrate and the speaker on it. Is there a particular driver that can be installed for the touch screen. I am pretty new to tablets and not real sure about what I am doing.

Thanks for your help.

No there isn't really a driver for ts, the kernel controls it, seeing reinstalling ROM didn't fix it only two options left disassemble tablet clean screen and connectors. Or send to Lenovo for repairs.

Sent from my Coby 7036 Android Tablet