Help

poppynme

Nov 15, 2011
:mad: Hello as you can see im a newbie how do I transfer pictures, music from my smart phone to my tablet i have plug all that needs to be plug where do i go to transfer things Im very frustrated I appreciate your help

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
you don't say what kind of smartphone you have, but there are basically two main options to move content between devices. Option 1, use a computer by copying from your smartphone to the computer, then from the computer to the tablet; Option 2, use the "cloud" where you copy your content from your smartphone using some thing like Picasa for images and Google Music for music (assuming your phone is also Android).

Other than that, there are other ways such as FTP, BT Transfer, etc, but the first two should be the fastest and easiest and require no additional apps on your tablet.

poppynme

Nov 15, 2011
i tried to do what u instructed but when i put 1 end of the usb in lap top then try the other end to tablet 1 end is to small i see where i can connect but 1 end is small 1 large can i buy a usb with both sixe at each end i will try im still trying i just cant get my stuff from my phone to my table Help again