Tr718d mid 7"tablet will not turn on

mortonre

Mar 19, 2011
Tr718d mid tablet will not turn on unless i plug in the power cord, even for a second. Please help. I know that i.m not alone.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

trobber9

Mar 31, 2011
I'm sorry that I do not have a solution for you. Rather, I wanted to report the same problem with my Ematic eGlide7. It only happens to me after it has been off for several hours. Hopefully, we will receive some help with this soon.

trobber9

Mar 31, 2011
I just powered my device up using the power cord. I noticed that my battery was fairly depleted. A theory I have is that even though we are turning off our devices, something within the device is still working and depleting the battery. It could be WiFi. The next time you power you device up with the power cord, note the state of the battery.

mortonre

Mar 19, 2011
Actually, that is not the issue. Battery level can be very high, and after a few hours of being off it stiLL needs the pwer cord to turn on. And, battery still has good charge. ALSO SAME RESULT WHEN WIFI IS OFF.

Sent from my TR718D using Android Tablet Forum

madmom

Dec 28, 2011
I'm experiencing a loose connection at prot when charging LED light is going out , no screen available now at all. I've been using for a week. Looks like game over and this is my 2nd one, these things are crap.