Transfering pics

Dirtydan

Mar 31, 2011
Question. How do I transfer pics from my camera to my kyros? I plug my camera in and the pics show up in the gallery but when I unplug camera pics disappear.

Sent from my MID7015 using Android Tablet Forum

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
You should have a central location on your network or home PC and manager your images to that then use a card reader USB and copy the folders or pictures to your microSDcard you use for your Kyros. This is how I do it.

RVS78

Feb 24, 2011
For mobile pix I send it to my email then download from browser. For my camera, I transfer to my desktop and move it directly to sd card. You can use dropbox app as well.

Sent from my MID7015 using Tapatalk

juandpineiro

Apr 9, 2011
Question. How do I transfer pics from my camera to my kyros? I plug my camera in and the pics show up in the gallery but when I unplug camera pics disappear.

Sent from my MID7015 using Android Tablet Forum

I think people here aren't really getting what your problem is. I haven't connected a camera myself to my kyros, but I assume it's the same as connecting a USB flash drive. If your pics show up in the gallery that's a good sign. Maybe an alternate gallery app like QuickPic lets you move your photos from one folder to another. But you could also use a file explorer like ES File Explorer or Root Explorer and look for the folder /scsi, that's where USB flash drives get mounted.