Transformer with 3.2 running netflix

jmpreder

Jul 27, 2011
I know there are feeds elsewhere on netflix, but I as this seems to be a Transformer issue, I am initiating thread here. Has anyone running 3.2 on the TF been able to get Netflix or Hulu to work?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Anomander

Jun 16, 2011
Only way I have seen so far to get it to work is to Root the tablet and a file to modify to get it to work right. I'm assuming since it is listed as a Special App on the Asus page then it will be coming eventually. I was figuring that since the 3.2 upgrade is out it would have been then, but that is not the case. I do hope it gets here soon though, though now I do not need it since I am not traveling around as much, though would be nice to watch a movie on it and see how it looks.

beastman

May 8, 2011
On my viewsonic gtablet I had to change the manufacture to HTC in the build.prop otherwise it was to fast.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

buzzman

Dec 8, 2010
Definitely needs root. Then a patch after netflix is installed. Or use a custom rom with the patch already integrated. Netflix works great for me. Rooted on Roach's 1.7 prime for 3.2 android.

rickio

May 14, 2011
Does the xdadevelopors version work for you guys? I downloaded it last night and it works sperfec on my galaxy tab 10.1.
Also logged into amazon today and watched aa movie in my browser without having to download or install anything :)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

Anomander

Jun 16, 2011
Does the xdadevelopors version work for you guys? I downloaded it last night and it works sperfec on my galaxy tab 10.1.
Also logged into amazon today and watched aa movie in my browser without having to download or install anything :)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum
I totally forgot about checking Amazon on the browser with the Tablet. Since I have Amazon Prime I could just stream what they have to offer. Thanks for the reminder!