Trio Stealth Lite 4.3" Internet Tablet Reset

Master82

Aug 7, 2013
I forgot the password on my Trio Stealth Lite 4.3" Internet Tablet. I would like to reset it. I see the word 'reset' with a tiny hole beneath it, and a slightly larger hole near by. I tried using a paper clip on the larger hole to no avail. The tablet turned on immediately after holding the smaller hole for 30 seconds, which could be a problem as I read that the device must remain off for 60 seconds. I also read that you can reset by powering down the device and then holding the power and volume up (some websites say volume down) buttons. However, when I turn off the device it turns itself back on within seconds.

Thank You

jjfretired

Aug 10, 2013
Call the vendor. I have a Trio Stealth Pro 7 and I could not do a factory reset. I called and they said that the only was to do a factory reset was by going to the reset menu. They fixed this in later version. For the new versions they said to insert a pin in the reset hold insert the power cord and let sit for 2 hours. Can't vouch for this.

SteveOnion

May 30, 2011
Trio support said the following regarding my Stealth 4.3" awhile back:

Have you tried resetting your device? There is a reset button on the back of the device, under the lower right hand corner. Connect it to your computer, hold the reset for 10 seconds with a paper clip or thumb tack and let the device charge for 2 hours without using it or unlocking it for the entire two hours.

ohayslip

Jan 10, 2014
My son tablet is frozen on the android screen I have tried to rest it and reboot it but nothing is working

jwmiii

Jan 18, 2014
I held power and volume on my son's and it went off. I did it again and it powered on to a menu with an option to reset.

My son tablet is frozen on the android screen I have tried to rest it and reboot it but nothing is working