Trouble with My Tablet

bgarcia

Oct 22, 2012
i need to find out a way to factory reset my trio stealth pro metal tablet. i am locked out and cant get back in cuz i forgot the password. i need help so please assist me!!!!

bgarcia

Oct 22, 2012
ive tried this over and over and i dont get a white screen. a white screen flashes and then it goes to the usual android screen. do you have any other suggestions..... im getting very frustrated. thanks for your link though.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
ive tried this over and over and i dont get a white screen. a white screen flashes and then it goes to the usual android screen. do you have any other suggestions..... im getting very frustrated. thanks for your link though.

Now you have confused ME. Is it the "usual Android screen" or the lock screen.

bgarcia

Oct 22, 2012
yea sure is, my tablet when powering on has Android in words and not the icon. i did one time get a diffrent result it said safe mode in the bottom left corner of the screen..... so i have no idea

Last edited:

YannaMariex

Aug 21, 2012
From what I've read, your tablet only goes to the android logo screen?? You need to download livesuit and flash the recovery image for it. I used the ly-f1 tablet's recovery image. That should help you.

NoonieB

Dec 4, 2013
Look on the side or top of your tablet. There should be a really, really, tiny hole that you can stick a paper clip (unbent) into. Stick the end of the paper clip inside until the tablet powers off.

OR

Press your volume button (down), then begin to press the power button as you are still holding the volume button. A screen should appear that will give you the option of "clearing data/factory reset". Use the volume button (up) to navigate through the choices.