Trying to Install App, Not Working

BGMaxie

Oct 12, 2013
Well hello, thing is I updated my lenovo a1-07 to android 4.0.4 even rooted my tablet. Then I tried to install Final Fantasy V, but each time I do I get "application not installed". I've been checking around the net, and some people say it could because lack of internal space (which I believe I have) or issues with the requirements, amongst others. So I'd like to know if I'm doing something wrong here, be it my tablet the update, etc, etc.

Ricky405jr

Feb 23, 2013
well if it doesn't get installed you can't do much about it. As for lack of internal space check on available storage.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I have a lot of space available, so what could the issue be?

Most likely, the app isn't compatible with that tablet. If it was a space issue AFAIK you would have received a message to that effect. You might try contacting the developer of the app. if you want to pursue it further.

BGMaxie

Oct 12, 2013
Most likely, the app isn't compatible with that tablet. If it was a space issue AFAIK you would have received a message to that effect. You might try contacting the developer of the app. if you want to pursue it further.
Ok, this is the MOST weird **** that has happened to me. The application now works and all I had to do was remove the external SD Card o_O!? Although I can say problem solved, can I ask here what's the relationship between the two? It never hurts to have more knowledge available.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
can I ask here what's the relationship between the two?

You sure can.

Internal Memory AKA Internal SD Card is where apps are downloaded and installed to.

External Micro SD Card (MSD) AKA TF Card is and always was intended as space to store your media files.