trying to learn

NasonK

Nov 13, 2011
I am trying to get information on tablets, I want to buy a few for my family. But i am lost and trying to under stand where the adroid operating system is at (2.2, honycomb...) what do i need to be looking at????

bclinger

Aug 11, 2011
Have you spoken to a tablet owner? Have you gone to an Apple store to check out the iPad? After that, you got to know a tablet can be fun, productive and almost worthless if you expect to do everything a laptop can do.

Excel in the Android world is not true excel. The mouse meat be a mouse, but not a mouse in the Windows or Apple sense. Gosh, there are bunches or pros and just many cons.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

NasonK

Nov 13, 2011
My sister has an ipad that we have played with. I'm awareof the limitations. I’m trying to find pads for my family, two younger boys tohave for music, books and a few games. I like to find one for my daughter forcollage, and my wife that is in nursing school. (books, notes, music, face bookfor both they would be lost w/o that of course. they both have laptops for thebig work, and Smart phones HTC. the pads would be extensions of both i wouldhope.

I’m not sure on what version 2.2 and so forth i need to get or what is acceptable.For the price i think i need to keep with android tablets for the price andselection. any advice is greatly appreciated.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
My sister has an ipad that we have played with. I'm awareof the limitations. I’m trying to find pads for my family, two younger boys tohave for music, books and a few games. I like to find one for my daughter forcollage, and my wife that is in nursing school. (books, notes, music, face bookfor both they would be lost w/o that of course. they both have laptops for thebig work, and Smart phones HTC. the pads would be extensions of both i wouldhope.

I’m not sure on what version 2.2 and so forth i need to get or what is acceptable.For the price i think i need to keep with android tablets for the price andselection. any advice is greatly appreciated.

Hi NasonK, how do you think this 7" tablet? 7 Inch High Resolution 1024*600 Capacitive Screen Android 2.3 Tablet PC with TI ARM CORTEX A8 Processor Built in Bluetooth - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
it's perfect for younger boys.
and for your daughter, i think this one might be a good choice: 7 inch Capacitive Screen Google Android 2.3 Tablet PC with SAMSUNG S5PV210 Processor 3D Game WiFi - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
You can find more in our site with good price, hope you can find what you want, welcome!