Turn on tablet and freezes at green android

AJANICK

Dec 29, 2011
have 2 identical WM8650 7" WonderMedia M709 tablets.After I installed Universal Uberoid V11 and it worked perfectly on the first one. I inserted the SD into the second one and turned it on, it did the upgrade and when it stated to remove the SD media, I did and it automatically rebooted. As it booted the green android came on the middle of the screen and that's it. It won't turn off when you hold the power button in , it just turns off the screen, when you push back on the button, the screen instantly comes on with the green android.I even held the power button in hoping it would completly shut off. It doesn't even show in the right bottom corner the version or build. I tried to let it stay on till the battery goes dead then give it a full charge. Once it has charged I put the SD back in and then turn it on but no difference the green android only shows, and I have tried pushing the reset numerous times........ still no go, just green android staring at me. I SDformatted the card and reloaded option 8 and same, won't get pass the green android.
I hope someone can help..................
Model Number: wonder media WM8650, Android Version: 2.2, Kernal Version: 2.6.32.9-default, Build Number: generic-eng2.2 froyo Ver1.5.5-20110920.013830.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi,it may not be as identical asyou think, try different number settiings on changer.bat,me and a friend have identical looking tabs but my changer no was 8 & his was 26!! Good luck

Sent from my WM8650 using Android Tablet Forum