unable to create, edit, save and/or delete files in sd card on Xoom wifi U.S.

tinaag

Feb 26, 2012
Duo the informations i collected thru the web, some API problems, is unable to perform this functions on my motorola Xoom wifi only US. Xooms wifi and 3G from Brasil does all that. seems to me that north american xooms r prototypes, beta versions, the latest versions of the device were send to other countries. I'm really upset about it, i want to request a patch to fix this issue. I enter everysingle day in the motorola US website and contact them so i can get any news about fix this, i don't want to wait to get home to do a job that the xoom it self could do!! is that too much to ask? It could save office files and edite in the sd card, also delete office or any files there too. I'm too desapointed with this. I trusted in the Motorola and they built and half way equipment, is unaceptible. So i leave here my concerne and my frustation.:mad:

Astrix

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 7, 2012
I'm too desapointed with this. I trusted in the Motorola and they built and half way equipment, is unaceptible. So i leave here my concerne and my frustation.:mad:

This is not Motorola Official website.

Best way to root it. We have awesome guide with video tutorial to assist you with ease :eek: Let us know if you want to go for this root/flashing route :cool:

By the way: Take a look here, if it help: SDCardXD

I have a 4G xoom running ICS and I am terribly disappointed that I cannot write to my 64GG SD card. That will probably be why I root the sucker

+1 Agree :p

Last edited: