geofferyh

Jan 4, 2011
The update 3245 was a breeze.

Model - SAWEE Pad
Firmware Version - 2.1-Update 1 V2.2:#3245
Base Version - Unknown
Kernel - 2.6.32.9 Infotm-sqa@infotm-sqa-desktop #57
Build Number - deb

Update 3656 using the SD Card method doesn't work because IUW doesn't show my USB connected 4 GB SD card in the "Choose an SD Drive:" field.

"Burning by OTB" seems to be working, but after restarting my SuperPad, I am still running Update 3245.

What going on. Need some help here!:mad::mad::mad:

dlzc

Feb 10, 2011
Update 3656 using the SD Card method doesn't work
What going on. Need some help here!:mad::mad::mad:

There is a thread in this forum dedicated to 3656, where you might still get some attention. You should review what was written there, as I have seen these symptoms described more than once.

Rather than spend one more minute trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, I gave my tablet to TechVendetta to let him make the best out of it he could. Seems like he has issued some good product, but I don't know if he is done (as I understand none of it). I don't expect to get the tablet back alive, and told him so.

I'll never buy from a non-name-brand company again, until Alzheimer's sets in. The best of luck to you.

geofferyh

Jan 4, 2011
There is a thread in this forum dedicated to 3656, where you might still get some attention. You should review what was written there, as I have seen these symptoms described more than once.

Rather than spend one more minute trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, I gave my tablet to TechVendetta to let him make the best out of it he could. Seems like he has issued some good product, but I don't know if he is done (as I understand none of it). I don't expect to get the tablet back alive, and told him so.

I'll never buy from a non-name-brand company again, until Alzheimer's sets in. The best of luck to you.

Thanks for the tip.

I have been to the 3656 sticky and followed it step by step. I have some history with the creator of both 3245 and 3656 and while some great work was done; there have been nuanses overlooked due to the nature of those with advanced knowledge. They forget that not everyone is at their level and they begin to assume you know what they feel should be implied information. I completely re-wrote the 3245 install post for myself before proceeding to install it on my SuperPad. It has worked flawlessly.

I just wanted to install 3656 to see how well it might improve upon 3245. Just a hobby project to pass the time on rainy afternoons. I am moving on to experimenting with the NOVO7 ELF with Android Ice Cream Sandwich. At less than $150 it looks very promising.