Update for Samsung Galaxy 3.2?

moonyrockz

Mar 3, 2013
Please excuse my lack of android knowledge as a new proud mamma of a galaxy tablet!

It runs 3.2 and I see some conflicting info about an update to 4.0. Seems like there are some really good things 3.2 can't do that 4.0 can. I have auto update setup and have manually checked for any updates but there are none.

Anyone know if I should be able to update to 4.0 from 3.2 yet?

Thanks bunches

Joannie

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Hi Joannie and welcome to the forum ! You should update to ICS or 4.0 , it's smoother and faster and you should be able to get the update automatically. What kind of galaxy tablet do you have? On my note I got the update when I went to check on updates but on mySamsung galaxy 8 .9" I didn't because it's a wifi,3g Model, it's an AT&T tablet, therefore you get the update through them not Samsung.

ColletteP

Mar 4, 2013
Please help. I also have the galazy 8.9 tablet GT P7310 wifi not 3G and had it connected to my pxc at work today with Kies open. It said there was a firmware update and I said yes to update. I left it running and went home then went back to work to fetch it. Screen on pc said unplug and restart device but when I unplugged the screen on the tablet just had lots of vertical colour stripes which just keep scrolling very fast,. I cannot reset or restart etc. Can't see anything now. What do I do. I am flying out in themorning and this tablet is a present for my grandchild