updated now it's always crashing

Tabs-Are-Fun

Nov 1, 2014
I just updated my Android to Android KitKat and now the thing constantly crashes and resets for just about any program no program in particular it seems like this tablet does not take the KitKat update if anyone could help me please figure out what went wrong I very much appreciate it thanks

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
This is not an uncommon issue after a major update. It usually stems from something that wasn't stable prior to the update, or some really messy cache. Ultimately the easiest solution is to save your data/media off the tablet and do a factory reset.

It's possible you could solve the problem with a lot of cache cleaning but you could end up spinning your wheels.

Tabs-Are-Fun

Nov 1, 2014
ok so factory reset i think i have seen that under settings

after factory reset do i leave it factory or update again?

i only use what my dad recommends and ones with 4 to 4 and a half and good reviews i never use with bad reviews or below 4

and like i said its not games maps medication those kinds of apps i use battery doctor and clean sweep to clean stuff up and free cache and battery hogs

thanks

Tabs-Are-Fun

Nov 1, 2014
very late update

i restored 3 times(had to find and turn off stupid app backup after that was stopped it worked)

i finally restored got most apps back on only does it once in a great while now

it was robo form password manager isn't compatible with new version

dad showed me one he uses thats always updated but thats thousands of passwords to transfer

AHHHHHHH thanks guys