Updated Software for Samsung Note 10.1

plck68

Sep 25, 2012
l just updated my software, not sure if its the latest jellybean version. My version in setting show 4.1.1. However the multi screen function seems to have changed ( reference to the picture attached). Any users out there updated theirs as well?

Attachments

• $photo.JPG
    $photo.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,455

malkie

Nov 9, 2012
Yes, my wifi only GT N8010 was updated today. Couldn't get OTA to work, but managed to fight Kies into doing the job.

AuntieParticle

Sep 20, 2012
WooHoo! Jelly Bean! I just received the OTA updated to my GT-N8013 this morning. 478.59mb download, updated to 4.1.2 The update went smoothly. I haven't had a chance to look around very much yet. Right away I do notice changes to the stock keyboard and my app folders look different. I like the new look of the folders, not so sure if I like the changes to the keyboard yet. I can't seem to get the ,! (Comma, Exclamation Point) key to work properly. I'm excited to get this update though :cool:

Auntie
Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 using Tapatalk HD

Arthereq

Jan 8, 2013
So today i check to see if the update has come to my area (like i do every day lol ), and normally i just get a box that pops up saying no update availible BUT today i got a box that said "Access to the software update service is provided to users in the order in which they request it. Try later "

What does that mean???

Paperless

Dec 20, 2012
So today i check to see if the update has come to my area (like i do every day lol ), and normally i just get a box that pops up saying no update availible BUT today i got a box that said "Access to the software update service is provided to users in the order in which they request it. Try later "

What does that mean???

I get the same thing. It means the server can handle only so many service requests. Try again at some wierd off-peak hour.

AuntieParticle

Sep 20, 2012
I guess I was lucky because I check at about 4:30 am EST. Yes, I'm a dreaded morning person. :D

Auntie
Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 using Tapatalk HD