USB 2.0 A Female to Micro USB B Male Adapter Cable With OTG Function

Ravak

Dec 5, 2012
Bought from: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009DFCCKO/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00
Price when bought: £3.75 including delivery
Pros: It's cheap and works ;)
Cons: As some people commented, it's too long (micro part, see photos)
Overall: It's cheaply made, and a bit too long but it's worth its price.
$20130120_161546_d7000-1.jpg

jajones82

Dec 17, 2012
I bought this one: Amazon.com: Zuweiyu USB 2.0 A Female to Micro B Male Adapter Cable Micro USB Host Mode OTG Cable: Cell Phones & Accessories. I liked the fact that it didn't have the wrong-way 90 degree bend. Overall, it's a good piece of hardware.

I bought this same one so I would be able to also have my micro HDMI cable plugged in at the same time as my OTG cable. I initially bought the 90 degree bend one but soon realized that it blocked my HDMI out.

One question for you FloRider....does your USB stick feel very loose in this OTG cable? Mine is very loose and if jostled I then the tablet thinks it is unplugged and then I have my problem where tons of Apps crash. I was just wondering if yours was loose fitting as well.

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
I bought this same one so I would be able to also have my micro HDMI cable plugged in at the same time as my OTG cable. I initially bought the 90 degree bend one but soon realized that it blocked my HDMI out.

One question for you FloRider....does your USB stick feel very loose in this OTG cable? Mine is very loose and if jostled I then the tablet thinks it is unplugged and then I have my problem where tons of Apps crash. I was just wondering if yours was loose fitting as well.

My stick is actually pretty snug in there.

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

jajones82

Dec 17, 2012
This is unrelated to an actual problem, but a general tip of usefulness for the tablet, the 9inch Folio case (or any case really), and the USB OTG cable.

I placed a small Velcro dot on the back of the case (soft Velcro), then another dot (the rough Velcro) on the USB drive itself, and this allows me to keep my USB drive in place while viewing a movie, briefly transporting the tablet, or whatever.

The soft Velcro on the case actually blends in well with the case and is mostly inconspicuous, but you can always minimize the amount of Velcro that is used more so than I did.

$C360_2013-01-22-07-38-41.jpg$C360_2013-01-22-07-37-59.jpg$C360_2013-01-22-07-38-20.jpg