USB Driver on Android

Sep 17, 2013
Hi all,
I have Asus Memopad 172 tablet.
It does not have bluetooth feature.
I tried using bluetooth dongle with it but it does not work.

Any body tried to use bluetooth dongle with Memopad?

Is there any bluetooth / USB driver which can be installed on Memopad?

Thanks & regards,
Prashant.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

You won't likely find any Android specific drivers. Unless the BT dongle says it will work with Android you're pretty much out of luck. It's a hit and miss. Android will either see it, or it won't.

m0775

Sep 17, 2013
Welcome to the forum

What type of dongle? 4.04 is not Gingerbread so we may need more specifics.

More specific

I have a KB901 which is a very cheap tablet which i initially bought to sufe the net and play a few games when traveling.

However it be good if I could enable it to use GPS so I do would not have to carry my purpose built gPS, so a bluetooth dongle to work with my external gps receiver would be nice or a gps antenna

any help please

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Blue tooth can connect to some GPS devices but if your tablet doesn't have BT then you may be out of luck. I don't know of an BT dongles that will work and there may not be enough incentive for anyone to make one that will as so many tablets and nearly all current gen phones have BT.

m0775

Sep 17, 2013
Blue tooth can connect to some GPS devices but if your tablet doesn't have BT then you may be out of luck. I don't know of an BT dongles that will work and there may not be enough incentive for anyone to make one that will as so many tablets and nearly all current gen phones have BT.

HI thanks, might have to ask Santa for a new tablet