USB not working

Herouser213

Jun 17, 2011
I cannot access the tablet file system on a PC running windows 7 or XP. The PC loads the following driver "Android UMS Composite USB Device" The usb driver shows are working?

In fact I cannot access the tablet file system on a Linux box either and again the tablet device is shown in the systems file management screen but again I cannot access the file system on the tablet.

Any ideas?

• :(

The tablet is running android 2.3.1

canadaguy

Dec 30, 2011
I cannot access the tablet file system on a PC running windows 7 or XP. The PC loads the following driver "Android UMS Composite USB Device" The usb driver shows are working?

In fact I cannot access the tablet file system on a Linux box either and again the tablet device is shown in the systems file management screen but again I cannot access the file system on the tablet.

Any ideas?
  • :(
The tablet is running android 2.3.1
is your tablet rooted?

Herouser213

Jun 17, 2011
Thanks for the reply but the thread is very old. The problem was due to the drivers not being installed correctly. I now have a new image on it. The but this image boot up time is about 3 Minutes!! So I am looking for an image that will boot up a little quicker!!!!

Thanks again for your reply.