Verge of purchase - Any valued opinions?

geebea

Apr 15, 2012
Hi all, I have been reading your forum since before xmas and have found it so useful.
The android Tablet market is so unbelievable dynamic and varied which although confusing provides for an adventure playground of options that the apple takes away :) No to mention competition.
I like to tinker and so have decided on a mix of all three formats Windows Apple and Android. I know that this formula creates some barriers but I like to keep abreast of all things tech.
Anyway, to the point. I have a budget of 130GBP and no flexibility in my allowance.
I will use a supplier recommended from this forum.
My requirements are simple.
  • Quick as possible for budget;
  • Full android market and compatibility with apps.
  • Capacitive Screen
  • 10 inch plus tablet size.
  • Purchasing now and not waiting any longer. (waited since xmas)
Other than that I am flexible on most other things. (even cpu speed, memory and storage specifics are no so important - given point 1)

Thanks in advance

I have narrowed it down to:
Zenithink ZT280 C91 (upgraded)
or
Eken A90

i am leaning towards the Eken but cant find much about it online.

I have read about Eken and they seem to support their products reasonably well.

What have i missed (vaaaaassst amounts - but hey I only have a small budget, I dont expect the world)

Anyones input would be greatly valued especially if it is about Eken A90 ownership)

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi all, I have been reading your forum since before xmas and have found it so useful.
The android Tablet market is so unbelievable dynamic and varied which although confusing provides for an adventure playground of options that the apple takes away :) No to mention competition.
I like to tinker and so have decided on a mix of all three formats Windows Apple and Android. I know that this formula creates some barriers but I like to keep abreast of all things tech.
Anyway, to the point. I have a budget of 130GBP and no flexibility in my allowance.
I will use a supplier recommended from this forum.
My requirements are simple.
  • Quick as possible for budget;
  • Full android market and compatibility with apps.
  • Capacitive Screen
  • 10 inch plus tablet size.
  • Purchasing now and not waiting any longer. (waited since xmas)
Other than that I am flexible on most other things. (even cpu speed, memory and storage specifics are no so important - given point 1)

Thanks in advance

I have narrowed it down to:
Zenithink ZT280 C91 (upgraded)
or
Eken A90

i am leaning towards the Eken but cant find much about it online.

I have read about Eken and they seem to support their products reasonably well.

What have i missed (vaaaaassst amounts - but hey I only have a small budget, I dont expect the world)

Anyones input would be greatly valued especially if it is about Eken A90 ownership)

Hi geebea, welcome to the forum. we both have Zenithink ZT-280 C91 and Eken A90 in stock, you can have a look. welcome to order! :)

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi

from your post, i also recommand you the Zenithink C91, we offer $184.99 with Free shipping,and we ship via DHL to UK, just need 5 business days to reach your door.
we have got a lot of positive feedback on zenithink C91, but for EKEN A90,it is a new product, there is no much more review on this tablet.

ANY OTHER questions,feel free to ask me. :)