Verizon Road Map Has Some Tablet Love

WenWM

Sep 21, 2010
vzw.jpg

Motorola Stingray tablet in Q1 of 2011. Now this is interesting. We'd previously thought the Stingray would be a smaller tablet, but it now seems it'll be a full 10 inches with Android 3.0 Gingerbread, 16GB of on-board storage, and Tegra 2. Oh, but that's not the best part: it'll also be "hardware upgradeable to LTE," initially launching with CDMA alone. Whether that means you'll need to purchase and insert some sort of module or something, we're not exactly sure.

That says it all. Not only is Verizon working on a LTE network to bring 4G speeds to our 3G universe, but now Engadget has some leaked information (actually a lot of information) that says there will be a Motorola tablet released early next year with Gingerbread. This tablet has never been heard before and from the spec sheet, I hope it makes it to the big times. The information seems to talk about other things, but one thing I want to point out is. If this turns out to be true that means Verizon will have two tablets for you to choose from, the Samsung Galaxy Tab and this new Motorola tablet.

How does that sound to you? I think thats a beginning of another Android filled year.