Very High Temperature on Onda 701 JB4.1.1

dalesalida

Dec 18, 2012
Hi everybody, a few days ago i follow the guidelines for root and update my onda 701, after some problems with the sd everything goes fine, the first day of "hard" testing was today when my daugther starts to play and download apps from the play store, the tablet was on for about 45 to 60 min and i check that the temperature behind of it was really high, so...its normal? or there´s any way to solve this?

thanks!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
It's difficult to say if it was hotter than normal or not. It will get very warm during heavy use as most tablets (and even laptops) are prone to do and what is to hot for one person may be normal for another under those conditions.

dalesalida

Dec 18, 2012
It's difficult to say if it was hotter than normal or not. It will get very warm during heavy use as most tablets (and even laptops) are prone to do and what is to hot for one person may be normal for another under those conditions.

You are right, but in this case it seems really excesive, i supossed that is well know high temperatures on android devices, in my phone something similar happens but in this tablet.... i really get scared! LOL