Video Review of the Teclast tPad X98 Air 3G Tablet...

Jeffrey

Super Moderator
Jul 27, 2014
Product reviewed by @FoxKat.

Courtesy of our supporting vendor, GearBest, I bring to you a video review of one of their premium products. Take a look at the Teclast tPad X98 Air 3G tablet (they're calling it a Phablet since it can also make phone calls on a 3G network, so I'll use that from here on...). It's a high quality Phablet, advanced in design, Dual-Boot, both Android and Windows, includes premium features and is priced extremely competitive.

GearBest has impressed me with not only this tablet, but with all the new and exciting products they are offering, and as mentioned in the video, they've opened up two remote warehouses...one here in the USA and another in Europe. They just announced this week that phones have arrived in the US warehouse as well, so again pretty exciting stuff. Delivery from the US warehouse to US destinations will be swift and free of any Customs delays or disruptions.

Please take time to view the video, I tried to keep it short and sweet (for those who know me, they know that's quite a task!). Then please take a moment to visit the GearBest thread in our Supporting Vendors forum, or click here (Gearbest | Android Forum at DroidForums.net), and take a peek at all the exciting products they offer to our members.

Also, I must admit that even I didn't realize just how many different product lines they are carrying, but here's just the top categories list for your information:

gearbest-png.75526

**UPDATE: Since this tablet was sent to me, only a few short weeks ago, GearBest is now offering an enhanced version and at an incredible price. The new model (Teclast X98 Air Win10 + Android4.4 3G Phablet), comes pre-installed with both Android KitKat 4.4.4 AND Windows 10 (instead of 8.1), with Office 365, and is now running at a clock speed of 2.16 GHz (up from the maximum 1.5 GHz of the review device).

Teclast X98 Air 9.7 inch Win8.1 + Android 4.4 3G Phone Tablet PC