Viewpad 10pro

kirsten

Oct 5, 2011
Just got my viewpad 10 pro and I am unable to download any apps from their android apps marketplace. It says that I have no network connection but I am able to the internet while on the Android side. I hope it is an easy fix, please help.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum

tarakmehta

Feb 5, 2011
I was also interested in purchaing this tablet. I was wondering if you managed to get the android apps to download ? Does it come with Android market place or Viewsonic's own app store ? Can one side load apps on it ? Also, I was wondering if you tried using it with optional dock ?

Last edited:

kirsten

Oct 5, 2011
Still no luck. :-( anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum

murthybruit

Dec 16, 2011
Hi Kirsten,

Did you get anywhere with your problem? I am trialling one of these for work. I hit a bit of a blank with the bluestacks marketplace as well, but went this route: How to enable Android Market and Launcher in Bluestacks | Eins.MY Nothing seems to download from the real market either!

In doing so, I thought I'd made a backup of root.sf data.sf and sdcard.sf to go back to when I'd finished playing, but when I went back, it wasn't there! :-(

can anyone furnish me with a set of these original files? C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\Android. I might then be able to get back to working out what the market problem was in first place!