ViewSonic g Android OS 2.2.

DuckyJazz

May 8, 2011
Any information on ViewSonic g OS 2.2 would be appreciated. I ordered one and I'm a novice at tablets, don't even have a Smart Phone. I need to know about data connection.

Thank you, Betty

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Betty -

Welcome to the forums. Please read through the sub-forums under the Viewsonic section for model specific information.

Congrats on your purchase!

P

beastman

May 8, 2011
Most likely it won't come with the real Android market...you'll need to root it and install cm7, began, or some other Rom. I rooted my viewsonic gtablet and installed cm7 on it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

Triune

Nov 29, 2010
Any information on ViewSonic g OS 2.2 would be appreciated. I ordered one and I'm a novice at tablets, don't even have a Smart Phone. I need to know about data connection.

Thank you, Betty

While this is a little technical, read pbrauer's note on the rocking good news, and slatedroid work on the g tab. It makes the g tab a sweet machine. Good luck.

RAWArtifacts

Dec 11, 2010

Thank you, Betty

Hello there Betty,
I own a G-Tablet with OS 2.2, don't know why I need to upgrade ROM at this time.
A great place to start is Viewsonic Web site and download Adobe Flash Player if it was not installed on your G-Tablet. Meet the ViewSonic gtablet - Favorite GTablet Apps and Resources
It is the first heading under multimedia.

Cheers and keep Tabing.

DuckyJazz

May 8, 2011
Thanks Robert, I'm still waiting for my tablet to be delivered :(
They advised it would be here this week. Can't wait to get it!