Viewsonic GTab for $279 on Woot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyams

Feb 20, 2011
I am the owner of 2 Nook Color Tabs. ROM on one is Phiremod 5.1, and the other is experimental with HC 3.0 presently. Saw the ad for this GTab for $279 and couldn't resist letting everyone know. Not suggesting you replace your NC, but at this price you gotta go look. This is a very low price for this model. It is equipped with 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 - Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU 512MB DRR, which is plenty powerful for HC 3.0. Only downside I know of is that the screen is basically a detached netbook screen. Yet, when you check the forums, GTab owners really like their tabs! Am very tempted to get one of these at this price!

ViewSonic_gTablet_10_1__Touchscreen_PCkabStandard.jpg

http://www.woot.com

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Jyams, I just came from- general discussion- to see if anybody is talking about this tablet... you should move your thread there and I'll follow you wigh my answer.
This gorum is only about our beloved NOOK!
gloria

jyams

Feb 20, 2011
Saw on Woot that they sold over 10,000 of these. I bought one LOL. Got my NookColor smokin on Phiremod 5.1 as a daily and stable model. Now going to go over to XDA and start researching rooting the GTab. Fun stuff. Keeps this old guy young!

Status
Not open for further replies.