ViewSonic ViewPad VB80a Pro

AlexeyOD

Apr 26, 2013
Hi.
I need your help.
After installing the firmware update VB80a PRO 软件. Rar with ?????-mailk168???
Tablet PC is not working.
I need the firmware running.
Thank you.
$2.jpg

AlexeyOD

Apr 26, 2013
$download.jpg

I'm just a little English. I am Russian. I wrote a guide of how to get a working brick tablet. The files firmware is present instruction in Chinese.

I will try to tell you. I apologize for my English.

UNBRICK

1. We'll have to disassemble the tablet. Unscrew the two screws on the right side and holding plastic card on the perimeter until it comes off the back cover.
2. Right from the processor has contacts with the inscription TF_BOOT - Beguiling them together and hold, then, while pressing and holding the power button. About 5 seconds until the windows will not report finding an unknown device. Install the driver (included).
It did not help? We look to the right of the CPU on the two memory chips, whiling away the 29 th and 30 th at the foot near the memory chip and then hold power for 5 seconds No response? Whiling away the same leg, only the second memory chip. The device is found. Put drivers.
2. In USB-Burning-tool-v1.6.2.0128 change the language from Chinese to English, then specify where we have a flash file (update.zip), the program will reflect, and then say that there is no configuration file, specify the configuration file from the folder firmware (config_progress.xml) similar to the firmware file.
3. Erase the 'dead' firmware. Put a tick "erase nand" and press the "START" in the program, the process is interrupted at 4 percent, disconnect the cable from the device "remap port", copy the contents of the firmware file in the folder / tmp / software and connect again. Otherwise, this time the error is 16%. The process is completed in full. Says that all successful flashing of the green square and a request to disable the device. Turning off.
4. Now I ask to work firmware. We press the volume down and inclusion. See application device. If you do not see - again, whiling away the contacts. Firmware operation in the third paragraph, but remove the check mark "erase nand" and after the process is interrupted again by 4 percentage copy the contents of the firmware file to the folder / tmp / program files are replaced. Otherwise, this time prog error by 82%. Everything. Firmware in the device. The program will tell you that everything is successful, the flashing green square and a request to disable the device.
5. Turning off the computer, turn on. Went to download. The system has loaded. I also recommend following this method to perform the firmware from the memory card.

FIRMWARE

TF???-TF_Update.zip ? Yandex.Disk - VB80a PRO TF_Update

??????-USB_Burning.zip ? Yandex.Disk - VB80a PRO USB-Burning-tool-v1.6.2.0128

Last edited:

tersy

May 3, 2015
Hi.
I need your help.
after done erase wrong firmware now i try install the light firmware but it not pass.
It fail on 76% and i got a messeg on usb_Burning>>>>>
failed because no connected device ,current step is 16

please help me
thank you

Last edited: