Waking up Irulu 2.2 tablet

TerriB

Sep 9, 2013
I am still learning to use this tablet. To wake it up I was pressing power button quickly but it always took me back to home screen. Yesterday I tapped the screen and it woke up right where I was before it went to sleep. Now the screen tapping doesn’t work anymore and I have to press the power button and back to the home screen I go…grrr. What is the proper way to wake it up? I have sleep set on one minute right now. The simplest things are giving me the most headaches.

Thanks
Terri

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Terri, the proper way to wake it is to tap the power button quickly. On my tablets, that takes me back to wherever I was when the screen went off. Also, on my tablets, the screen goes a little dark just before it goes to sleep and that's the only time tapping the screen works for me. BTW If you're still having a problem with the battery draining quickly, try lowering the brightness of your screen a bit.

TerriB

Sep 9, 2013
AH HA...thanks Spider. So I was doing it correctly...whew ....but usually it takes me back to home screen but today I experimented and sometimes took me back to where I was but not always......grrrr. Come to think of it when I tap the screen its right when I see it going to sleep.

I did lower the brightness...thanks. I also got a task killer app. Being new to tablets I have a lot of apps open that I wanted to check out but I won't use that often.

Terri
----
Hi Terri, the proper way to wake it is to tap the power button quickly. On my tablets, that takes me back to wherever I was when the screen went off. Also, on my tablets, the screen goes a little dark just before it goes to sleep and that's the only time tapping the screen works for me. BTW If you're still having a problem with the battery draining quickly, try lowering the brightness of your screen a bit.