Want one Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

Mcot

Sep 21, 2012
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is said to be the fastest and smoothest version of Android yet. It improves the simplicity and beauty of Android 4.0 and gives a new Google search experience on Android.So i am consider buying one.
after some searches i find BeanTab B1-one Andriod 4.1 Jelly Bean Tablet.
1.6G Dual Core CPU
Dual Camera
9.7" Capatitive Screen
1G RAM + 16G ROM
HDMI .
It costs$206.88.Does it worth buying?If not,please introduce some better ones that cost about $200.

Any reply is appreciated.Thanks!

Last edited:

arcone

Aug 27, 2012
Don't know how much the Google Nexus is in the .U.S right now, but I can tell you this is awesome bit of kit. Very hard to beat at any price.

Can't put mine down.

Jellybean on this is really smoooooth.

Tony.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
That sounds like a fair price, Jellybean seems to run very well on my tablets, I currently use CM10 on all three of my tablets, none are dual core, but none the less CM10 runs very nicely on these tablets. On a dual core jellybean should really run great for you.

Derekly

Sep 19, 2012
Product from Ankaka?i have bought the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced ii from Ankaka.It is on the way.Hope that this android tablet won't let me down.You can wait for my review of my coming tablet.;)

nehasingh

Sep 29, 2012
Jelly Bean is really awesome; ICS was also good far better than GB. I really enjoyed browsing on ICS but I expect little more and if it happens on Jelly Bean that would be great, a joy to use.

Dual Core processor is really necessary after ICS to get most out of your Android device. If you are purchasing anything with minimum 1GB of RAM and Dual core processor, I think you are at right track.

Best for luck with your BeanTab B1-one Andriod 4.1 Jelly Bean Tablet “Mcot”

tazz3

Feb 23, 2012
Jelly bean is ok. But i should have kept ice cream sandwich. Till they got the bugs out

Aadamgibson

May 16, 2012
I like 4.1 Jelly Bean Tablet for its best features such as a speedier interface, a new Camera app, offline voice typing, significantly improved notifications, a Siri-like voice search, Google Now and more.

digimart

Oct 6, 2012
@MCOT : so have u bought the BeanTab ? if yes , please let me know how you rate its performance and stability ?

Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is said to be the fastest and smoothest version of Android yet. It improves the simplicity and beauty of Android 4.0 and gives a new Google search experience on Android.So i am consider buying one.
after some searches i find BeanTab B1-one Andriod 4.1 Jelly Bean Tablet.
1.6G Dual Core CPU
Dual Camera
9.7" Capatitive Screen
1G RAM + 16G ROM
HDMI .
It costs$206.88.Does it worth buying?If not,please introduce some better ones that cost about $200.

bhamitgeek

Dec 6, 2011
I love my NExus 7 tablet running the most recent update of Jellybean and love it. The thing is smooth as butter and plenty fast. I have not run into any issues watching movies or listening to tunes while surfing or reading...top quality hardware and best bang for the buck.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
after some searches i find BeanTab B1-one Andriod 4.1 Jelly Bean Tablet.----yes
1.6G Dual Core CPU---yes
Dual Camera--yes
9.7" Capatitive Screen---yes
1G RAM + 16G ROM --yes
HDMI .---yes

after some searches i find BeanTab B1-one Andriod 4.1 Jelly Bean Tablet.----yes
1.6G Dual Core CPU---yes
Dual Camera--yes
9.7" Capatitive Screen---yes
1G RAM + 16G ROM --yes
HDMI .---yes

how about this one?
McBub: Low-Priced PIPO Max M1, USD 214.99, PIPO M1 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Dual Core RK3066 1.6GHz 9.7 inch IPS screen Dual camera Quad Core Mali400 Tablet PC 1G/16G